The Wi-Fi module Dev board with HTML5 WebSocket will allow you to control hardware with web browser on any device via Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi module Dev board features:
- Wi-Fi 802.11n
- 5V DC power supply (micro USB)
- Li-Po – 1800mAh battery
- Ethernet Port
- On board PCB antenna
- USB Interface
- UART Interface (for communicating with embedded devices)
- micro USB cable for charging
- USB Flash drive for HTML5 WebSocket page storage
- Wi-Fi module AP and Client mode and AdHoc
The Wi-Fi module Dev board implements a serial (UART) to WebSocket Proxy, which proxies all the serial data that comes from the module serial port to your web browser. The serial WebSocket proxy is bidirectional.
Wi-Fi module Dev board software features
- Linux Kernel 3.10
- Web Network configuration interface
- Application that proxies Serial data (from the UART) to WebSocket
- Web Server for serving the WebSocket HTML5 and JS files (Stored on USB Flash Drive to ease the Development)
- Configurable UART Baud rates via console (Telnet ) commands
The Web Server also serves network and system configuration web pages , which allow the Developer /User to change network and system settings.
Wi-Fi module block Diagram:
Block Diagram Wifi Websocket DEV board
Wi-Fi module Dev board Demo page:
The modules are shipped via Registered Airmail for a fixed price of $6 . We ship Worldwide and we provide a tracking number for all our shippments. The modules are proffesionally packed and secured.